Sabtu, 05 Oktober 2013

Living values


LIVING VALUES 2012 (nilai-nilai yang baik)

  • peace of mind
  • better health
  • more positive thoughts
  • more effective
  • learn from mistake
  • use my time effectively
  • quality of life
  • others inspire others
  • clear and accurate communication with others
  • others will understand my ideas accurately
  • others will trust me
  • others can make accurate decisions
  • they will co-operate with me
  • economic success
  • will create high quality relationships
  • positive results victories
  • conscience is strong
  • others trust me
  • increased inner wisdom
  • don't blame others to protect myself
  • easy interactions and communication
  • when i'm honest with myself
  • realize my mistake
  • others will trust me more
  • safe and smile atmosphere
  • good communication
  • positive relationship
  • self development
  • energy
  • quality of life
  • happiness, safety, contentment in relationships, trust
  • culture of honesty is established
  • people feel safe
  • support each other
  • it is easy to sustain a norm
  • i am happier
  • have courage to say sorry
  • can say “i was wrong”
  • resources will be used in a worthwhile way

0 comments: