Kamis, 09 Mei 2013

Germany


Picture was taken from google

Germany

I really like with this country even I never visited this country before. Why I like Germany, because of the Mercedez Benz for my first reason, I really impress to this car. If I have a chance someday or opportunity come over to me to see the Mercedez Benz Car production, I will take that chance. Since a few years ago, I really attracted by this car from the shape, interior and exterior. That's why I like Germany, because I want to see directly how Germany can produce this car. Amazing...

If I were there I want to visit the best places in Germany. Actually I did not really know about the tourism places to visit in Germany, but I think I will know that when I was there, I can ask everybody to give their refferals to me about tourism destinations. I hope I can visit Germany to increase my knowledge and my experience.

0 comments: